Discovering polymer Clay

Tuesday, January 22, 2008



I first came across Polymer clay while surfing the net,I was already looking for an area of interest to expand more into a source of income a business of a sort .I didn't know what so I was open to anything,then I saw a listing on Ebay of adorable children's jewelry with very cute beads. I loved the idea of clay beads so again I researched how to get started,took a trip to the craft store and the rest is history .Now through this new Niche I am hoping to be part of the big world of POLYMER CLAY.


3 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

I like those cakes! Yum!

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

these are awesome! Do you get the American girl cataloge? the new one came today...Bitty baby has a new birthday set...with a stacking cupcake...would make a great charm idea for one of your delectable beads...so the little girl could match her doll? There is also a big girl dress that matches...fyi...just an idea? Best wishes!

Frugal New England Kitchen said...

Good Luck in your new niche & blog! Your items are adorable & you gals are so talented! Will be stopping back to look for items for 'Lil Moomette! Love the bows, but she needs some hair!
Cindi - Moomettesgram
http://moomettesmagnificents.com